STOP BY AND SEE OUR COLLECTION OF NURSERY STOCK PLANTS,
YOU WON’T BE DISAPPOINTED!
Feel free to call us:
We will be happy to answer your questions about what is currently available on our inventory list as well as what is currently in bloom.
When purchasing any plant, you need to ask these questions:
- Where will it be planted in relation to: The Sun, Wind, Snow Cover, Road Salt Overspray
- Will the location be wet or dry?
- Is there adequate drainage?
- Will the location of the planting allow it to mature with these things in mind:
Will you have access for eventual pruning?
Will your plant mature onto a neighboring property?
How close should it be planted to other plants?
- How many of the same type of plant should be planted and how far apart to achieve the desired effect?
ALL PERENNIALS, SHRUBS & TREES SOLD HERE ARE HARDINESS ZONE APPROPRIATE
Plant material offers refuge and often food for songbirds, propagating bees and small animals.
Annuals do not overwinter in Northern NH.
We carry Hanging Annuals and 4-1/2” Potted Annuals, Vegetable and Herb starters in the mid-May. Get them while they last!