How To Order Flowers
We will need the following information when you call, leave a message on our phone (603-788-3311), or stop in:
- The recipient’s contact info: name, address and phone number
- A message to put on the enclosure card (“With love from all of us”)
- Any specific style, color or type of flower(s)
- Type of arrangement: wrapped bouquet, or arranged in a vase or basket
- If you would like to send a specialty such as a plant, dish garden, silk arrangement, teddy bear, balloon, or gift basket
- Your name, address, phone number and billing /payment information (i.e.: credit card # with expiration date, 3 digit security code and your card’s billing zip code)
- For funerals, we need the name of the person who has passed and the name of the funeral home that is handling their services. You may also want to include a ribbon banner with words on it such as “Grandpa”, “Aunt”, etc. There are some pictures on 0ur funerals page.
Lancaster Floral Design and Garden Center has a wide delivery area — call for delivery pricing.
Our Payment Options include: Cash, Personal Checks, MasterCard, Visa, DiscoverCard and American Express.
Stop by, call us at 603-788-3311, or email us .