Green or Kiln Dried Firewood
WE SELL BOTH RETAIL AND WHOLESALE FIREWOOD***
Did you Know?
- One Cord of Kiln Dried Firewood equals 150 gallons of #2 Heating oil.
- One Cord of Firewood stacked equals 128 cubic ft. An example would be 4’ x 4’ x 8’.
- One cord of Firewood, loose, equals 190 cubic ft.
- One cord of Green Firewood weighs over 5200 lbs.
- One cord of Kiln Dried Firewood weighs about 4400 lbs.
Fire wood dried to approximately 20% moisture content that burns more efficiently than green wood, offering more BTUs of heat.
It is pre-cut into 16” lengths and split then dried. Custom lengths of 12” -24” available.
What is Heat Treated Wood?
Heat treated wood is Kiln dried wood that has been finished for 60 minutes at greater than 140 degrees F.
What is Green Wood?
Green wood is of the current season, also cut and split, with up to 60% moisture content.
Green and Kiln Dried Certified Bug Free Firewood:
- One or Two Cord delivered within a reasonable radius. Call for current price and delivery fee.
- One cord picked up in an appropriate sized vehicle or trailer.
- Half Cord (1/2 cord) loose delivered Call for current price and delivery fee
- Half Cord (1/2 cord) picked up
- Third Cord KD (1/3 cord) racked firewood (picked up only)
- Bundled Camp wood convenient 1.0 cu/ft size
We are happy to deliver, or you can bring and hand-load your own truck.
***ASK ABOUT WHOLESALE FIRE WOOD FOR YOUR BUSINESS/CAMPGROUND. WE PROVIDE CERTIFIED HEAT-TREATED BUG-FREE FIREWOOD IN ACCORDANCE TO NH, VT and ME STATE LAW.
Please note that this is a dump-body pick-up truck. We can only load into trucks of this type or larger. Regular pick-ups must be hand-loaded by you.
We can load pallets onto trailer beds